Staub Round Cocotte - 9qt
For centuries, cooks have taken advantage of the natural heat retention and redistribution properties of cast iron. Staub Cast Iron baking vessels feature a indestructible black matte enamel coating which provides a culinary advantage for better braising, roasting & caramelizing. Due to the superior construction of the Staub cocotte lids, less humidity can escape during the cooking process. 10% more moisture is retained inside the Staub cocotte after 55 minutes cooking time than in products from competitors. The self basting system consisting of distributed spikes over the whole inside flat lid ensures a continuous rainfall effect over the food inside the cocotte. The Staub self basting system in the lid is 9 times more effective than conventional lids. Chip resistant. Made in France.
- Self-basting spikes on the lid create a rain-forest effect evenly returning juices back onto food
- Heavy weight; tight-fitting lid retains moisture
- Oven Safe up to 500°F
- Nickel knob
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops
- Each piece is one of a kind
- Rough texture results in exceptional browning
- Requires no seasoning
- Dishwasher safe
- 9 qts
- 17 lbs
- 15 X 11.8 X 7.5"
Ships in 3-5 days
More of a phone person? Call us: 877-404-6763