PH 3/2.5 Outdoor Wall Sconce
The iconic three shade system of the PH series of lighting fixtures was created in 1925/1926 by Poul Henningsen for an exhibition in Paris. The designer was determined to produce glare free lighting that was directed where it was needed most while creating soft shadows. The three shade system creates an even distribution of light as each shade reduces the light equally due to their distance from the light source. This is the first lamp to have been created using the scientific model of the logarithmic spiral as a basis for light distribution. There have been approximately one thousand variations of the original lamp with several floor, table, wall, and pendant versions currently available.
The PH 3/2.5 Outdoor Wall Sconce is made of spun stainless steel and is surface mounted over a recessed junction box. It accepts a 60W max E26 base bulb (not included).
- Design Country: Denmark
- Material: Powder Coated Stainless Steel, Aluminum
- Dimensions: 11.1" dia x 12.1" D x 10.9" T | 6" Dia wall plate
- Surface mounts over 4" junction box
- 1 X 60W 120V E26(medium base) A19 incandescent (not included)
- cULus Listed, Wet Location, IBEW
Ships in 3-5 days
More of a phone person? Call us: 877-404-6763