Kina Pendant Black
"Kina is the Maori name for [New Zealand's] local sea-urchin. Under the spines the shell is shaped like this with similar surface patterns. I saw this tiny one in Antarctica, sunk in the sea ice in a hollow that was made when the shell absorbed the warmth from the sun and melted the ice around it. An exquisite jewel. Our kitsets significantly reduce freighting, which is one of our ways of doing what we can to help preserve our beautiful sea and land environments." - David Trubridge
David's prolific body of work has been featured in museums, private residences, commercial spaces, restaurants, coffee shops and hotels the world round. He continues to work from New Zealand as he creates designs based on inspiration pulled from the natural world. All pendants made from sustainable bamboo or hoop pine.
Painted black, both sides.
Kina Black is stained on 2 sides. Ships with 6ft of cord and canopy. cUL Listed.
- Design Country: New Zealand
- Material: Bamboo, hoop pine
- Kina 440 - 17.5" dia x 7"H - 1 x E26 60 Watt Bulb
- Kina 600 - 31.5" dia x 11"H - 1 x E26 60 Watt Bulb
- Kina 800 - 31.5" dia x 14.5"H - 1 x E26 60 Watt Bulb
- Kina 1000 - 39.5" dia x 16.5"H - 1 x E26 100 Watt Bulb
- Kina 1400 - 55" dia x 26.5"H - 1 x E26 100 Watt Bulb
- cUL Listed
Kina 440, Kina 600, Kina 800 - Ships in 3-5 days
Kina 100 and Kina 1400 Ships in 6-10 weeks
More of a phone person? Call us: 877-404-6763