THIN - Task & Table Lamp
Designer Peter Bristol and Juniper have partnered to design THIN, an innovative task light for the way we live today.
Taking full advantage of LEDs small size, the Thin lamp’s long arms reach over a work surface without taking over a space. The thin profile lets you know it is modern, while brass details and tubing combined with a cast iron base reminiscent of basic light socket create a timeless and friendly feel.
Using the latest technology in LED illumination, THIN generates maximum coverage while using minimal space. The 27"-tall, ultra-thin tubular body is mounted on a ball joint that allows 360 degrees movement. When opened, the the lamp extends more than three feet. When folded, it reduces to a minimal vertical profile. THIN’s light engine is comprised of 33 dimable LEDs that produce 500 lumens of warm white light. THIN is available in raw brass, satin nickel, and powder coated finishes.
- Elegant dimmer knob at the tip of the lamp provides continuous control of light up to 500 lumens and a convenient 5 lumen nightlight setting.
- Solid brass body and cast iron base combine with high quality paint and distressed metal finishes.
- Smooth multi-directional ball joint offers 360 degree movement and allows the lamp to extend over 3 feet across the work surface.
- Proprietary springless hinge makes for continuous-force motion along a 270 degree angle. THIN can be closed and tucked away or extended extended to cast accent lighting on a wall or ceiling.
- Design Country: USA
- Material: Body: Solid Brass | Base: Cast Iron
- Closed: 27"H x 7.5"W (base) x 7.5"D
- Extended: 22.5"H x 41"W x 7.5"dia (base)
- 5' of cord
- Light Temperature: Warm White (3000 Kelvin)
- Lifetime of LED: 50,000 Hours (20-25 years)
- Power Supple: 1A 12V AC/DC (UL Certified)
- Lumens: 0-500 (diffused)
Ships in 3-5 days
More of a phone person? Call us: 877-404-6763