String Enamel Tea Kettle
Enamel, a material often seen in ancient palace decorations, was exclusively to the emperor. Continue with the design of the original JIA x NPM String tea set, the string kettle is made of enamel on steel with a warm and elegant white. From tea pot, tea cup to Chai-Hai, accompanied with the String tea set, the new string kettle is now here to enhance and complete your Gong-fu tea ceremony.
- Design Country: China
- Material: Enamel
- Volume: 1.3L Maximum to avoid water spilling out
- Gas stove and electronic stove safe
- Handle with care to prevent damage to the enamel surface.
- This kettle is hand painted. It's normal if the original color is revealed or the color is uneven.
- For safety concern, please do not heat up the kettle empty or to cool down the heated kettle rapidly.
- Clean after each use and keep dry to avoid rusting.
- Clean with sponge is recommended. Do not use metallic pads or harsh abrasive cleaning agents as these will damage the enamel surface.
- Do not use in microwave.
Ships in 24-48 hours
More of a phone person? Call us: 877-404-6763