STRiDA LT Folding Bicycle
We present to you the ultimate commuter bike: it keeps your clothes pristine since no oily gears are involved, folds easily thanks to magnetic attraction, and stands on its own while not in use. Mark Sanders designed the STRiDA to stand out from the crowd among ordinary folding bikes. When in use, enjoy a comfortable, upright riding position. With the ability to be folded in mere seconds, the STRiDA can then roll along next to you - easily fitting on the train, in the car, and inside your closet.
The STRiDA LT is first completely new bicycle geometry in 95 years. Inside a triangular frame of lightweight aluminum, power is transferred to the rear wheel via a silent clean Kevlar belt. Handlebars are mounted horizontally so the rider can sit comfortably upright with an excellent view of the road. The genius of the triangular frame is that it can quickly fold. In five seconds, you have a light, compact form that you can easily wheel, stow in a closet, load in your car or take on the train. Available in White, Black, Red or Turquoise paint schemes.
- Frame/Fork: 7000 series aluminum frame and fork
- Wheels/Tires: 16 inch mag wheels and reflective Kenda tires
- Drivetrain: STRiDA special belt drive for 50,000 mile use and single speed transmission
- Brakes/Cockpit: Disc Brakes and aluminum parts
- Extras: Rear carrier rack, fenders, weight limit of 220 lbs, height range of 4'9"-6'4", and folds to a mere 45 x 20 x 9 inches
- Weight: 22lbs
Ships in 5-7 days
More of a phone person? Call us: 877-404-6763