Stainless Steel Automatic Chronograph
Max Bill's watch faces from the 1950s and 60s for Junghans are nearly perfect in their graphic balance and clarity. His successful career in architecture and innovation in graphic design led him naturally to an aptitude in the design of timepieces and he designed what have become classics for Junghans. Junghans is a small watch company that still produces these classics using modern mechanical Swiss movements, carrying on Max Bill's legacy. All watches are made in Germany, are under warranty for 2 years and are serviceable at an authorized US service center.
- Swiss mechanical 3-hand movement.
- Automatic chronoscope and winding mechanism.
- Polished stainless steel case and back.
- High domed hardened plexiglass crystal & luminous markers.
- 25 jewels, 40mm diameter.
- Black calf leather band.
- Design Country: Germany
- Dimensions: 40mm face
Ships in 3-5 days
Special Order Item (cannot be canceled or returned)
More of a phone person? Call us: 877-404-6763