PH Artichoke Pendant - Brushed Stainless Steel
It is apparent where the PH Artichoke Pendant gets its name. The 72 individual leaves of the pendant are precisely positioned to insure a glare free light from every angle. The 12 unique rows each hold 6 hand placed leaves providing interesting patterns of the diffused light. The PH Artichoke Pendant was created in 1958 by Poul Henningsen for the Langelinie Pavillonen restaurant in Copenhagen where it still hangs to this day and has become an international iconic design that is as timeless as it is breathtakingly beautiful.
The PH Artichoke comes in 4 sizes and 3 different finishes - copper, brushed stainless steel and gloss white.
- Design Country: Denmark
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Small: 18.9" dia x 18.4"H
- Medium: 23.6" dia x 22.8" H
- Large: 28.3" dia x 25.6" H
- Extra Large: 33.1" dia x 28.3" H
- White Canopy
- 3 X 12' Stainless Steel Aircraft Suspension Cables
- 1x 200W E26 (medium base) A-23 incandescent for Small (not included)
- 1 X 500W 120V mongul base PS35 incandescent for Medium, Large and Extra Large (not included)
- 12' White 18AWG 3 conductor cord
- cULus Listed, Dry Location, IBEW
Ships in 3-5 days. Special order item (no returns or cancelations).
More of a phone person? Call us: 877-404-6763