Pablo Solis Suspension Lamp
SOLIS is an innovatively simple and elegant suspension lamp that can be used as a pendant that is hung from a wall or a ceiling. SOLIS is an engaging blend of light and shadows filtering light through its laser-cut streams and radiating patterns resembling the sun's rays. Solis features a soft and lightweight polyester fabric that is held in tension between two polished nickel-chrome steel rings, providing both direct and diffused light to enhance any environment. Solis is especially striking when grouped in multiples. Designed by Carmine Deganello 2009/2010.
- 3 Sizes: each 13" Diameter at base. Heights are 24", 48" and 72"
- Fabric colors: white, silver, brown and black
- Suspension models include steel post for wall mount application and ceiling kit for pendant mount application.
- Bulb type: 120v Par 30 halogen spot (included)
- Cord: 16' silver fabric cord with clear full range dimmer / wall mount unit allows for cord to feed back through to the floor and used like floor standing lamp / to use as a ceiling mounted model, dimmer is removed and the cord shortened to desired length.
- UV resistant, fire-retardant polyester shade
- Ships flat packed for material conservation
- Design Country: USA
- Material: Polyester, steel
Ships in 3-5 days
More of a phone person? Call us: 877-404-6763