Pablo Solis Suspension Lamp
SOLIS is an innovatively simple and elegant suspension lamp that can be used as a pendant that is hung from a wall or a ceiling. SOLIS is an engaging blend of light and shadows filtering light through its laser-cut streams and radiating patterns resembling the sun's rays. Solis features a soft and lightweight polyester fabric that is held in tension between two polished nickel-chrome steel rings, providing both direct and diffused light to enhance any environment. Solis is especially striking when grouped in multiples. Designed by Carmine Deganello 2009/2010.
- 3 Sizes: each 13" Diameter at base. Heights are 24", 48" and 72"
- Fabric colors: white, silver, brown and black
- Suspension models include steel post for wall mount application and ceiling kit for pendant mount application.
- Bulb type: 120v Par 30 halogen spot (included)
- Cord: 16' silver fabric cord with clear full range dimmer / wall mount unit allows for cord to feed back through to the floor and used like floor standing lamp / to use as a ceiling mounted model, dimmer is removed and the cord shortened to desired length.
- UV resistant, fire-retardant polyester shade
- Ships flat packed for material conservation
- Design Country: USA
- Material: Polyester, steel
Ships in 3-5 days
Orders over $75 qualify for free FedEx Ground Shipping within the contiguous US. Some exceptions apply for larger items requiring freight shipping surcharges.
100% Price Guarantee
We want you to shop with confidence. If you ever find a lower price on the same item we will gladly match it and throw in our awesome customer service for free! All you need to do is send us an email with the information of where you found the lower price.
More of a phone person? Call us: 877-404-6763