NPM Tea Set
JIA Inc. in collaboration with National Palace Museum, With modern design approaches, JIA Inc. attempts to across the boundaries between royal artifacts and daily objects and offers an alternative translation on classics from emperors’ house to items accessible in modern days.
A full set of tea utensils to provide an excellent Chinese tea experience. The string pattern is not only decorative but it also protects from slipping and heat when brewing a nice cup of tea.
- 1x Brewing Vessel
- 1x Teapot
- 2x Teacups
- 1x Tea Canister
- 1x Tray
- Hand wash recommended. Dishwasher safe.
- Rinse thoroughly after each use to prevent tea stains.
- Hand wash recommended.
- Wipe the tray and air-dry after cleaning.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- The cork plug keeps air and moisture away from the loose-leaf tea, and helps remaining the tea fresh.
- Keep the plug dry and store in a cool dry place.
- Design Country: China
- Material: Optic White Porcelain, Bamboo
- Teapot: 4.96" L x 3.3"D x 3" H
- Teacup: 2.3"dia x 1.75"H
- Tea Dispenser: 3.3"L x 2.9"D x 3.9"H
- Tea Leaf Canister: 3.15" dia x 4.25"H
- Tray: 9.45"Dia x 1.7"H
Ships in 24-48 hours
More of a phone person? Call us: 877-404-6763