Mānuka Pendant - Natural
A small tree indigenous to New Zealand with a tiny white flower, the Mankua is the inspiration for the graceful five pointed flowers of the Manuka Pendant. The frame is created of bamboo with the delicate flowers being made of polycarbonate and placed perpendicular to the bamboo. The effect is one that recreates the flower pattern in light and shadow as the light is gently diffused around the room.
David's prolific body of work has been featured in museums, private residences, commercial spaces, restaurants, coffee shops and hotels the world round. He continues to work from New Zealand as he creates designs based on inspiration pulled from the natural world. All pendants made from sustainable bamboo. Ships fully assembled with 6ft of cord and canopy. Manuka is made from bamboo and polycarbonate.
The Manuka is available in 2 sizes:
- Manuka 800 - 31.5" Diameter (E27 Bulb not included)
- Manuka 1110 - 43.5" Diameter (Internal LED included)
- Design Country: New Zealand
- Material: Bamboo, polycarbonate
- Manuka 800: 31.5" Diameter
- Manuka 1110: 43.5" Diameter
- Manuka is not currently UL/cUL listed but is in progress. Please contact us (877-404-6763) if you need UL/cUL certification.
Ships in 6-10 weeks.
This is a Special Order item - no cancelations or returns.
More of a phone person? Call us: 877-404-6763