M LAMP - Wireless/Portable Lamp
A wireless lamp for modern living.
It has been said that lamps were the most important invention for miners in the 19th century. Today, we’re each miners in our own way — searching, innovating and changing the world around us. But how do you light the way?
Introducing the M Lamp — Powered by an integrated lithium battery, these simple tools for life and work are cordless and can be transported anywhere within the home, office and in between. It is a light for modern living.
The M Lamp debuts Juniper’s collection of lighting and furniture designed by British designer David Irwin. Inspired by the archetypal miner's lamps of 19th century North East England, David set out to create a contemporary play on the aesthetics and function of these historical icons — referencing the Geordie, Davy and Carbide lamps.
Environmental sustainability is central to the M Lamp design. Its LED consumes an average 1.2W of power and lasts 50K hours. Its integrated battery does not contain cobalt making it greener and safer, and it can recharge 2,000 times with no degradation, vastly extending the product's life. The M Lamp’s compact aluminum frame minimizes the consumption of raw material, and it can be disassembled for easy recycling.
- Design Country: USA
- Material: Body: Powder Coated High-Grade Aluminum
- Dimensions: 9.0"H x 4.5"W x 6.0"D
- Battery Charge Life: 8-70 Hours (depending on setting)
- Battery Charge Time: 3.5 Hours
- Battery Lifespan: 2000 Charge Cycles (environmentally safe)
- Light Temperature: Warm White (2700 Kelvin)
- Lifetime of LED: 50,000 Hours (20-25 years)
- Power Supple: 1A 12V AC/DC (UL Certified)
- Lumens: 0-250
Current availability ships in 24-48 hours, other quantities ship in 3-5 days
More of a phone person? Call us: 877-404-6763