The latest output in Tom Dixon's long-running obsession with geometry and luminosity. A 23.5" clear polycarbonate globe made of 12 pentagonal components subdivided into 5 prismatic triangular lenses that explode and project the source light in all directions.
Inspired by the Fresnel lens used in lighthouses to concentrate and cast light over vast distance, the result is an object that is reminiscent of science fiction and geological rare crystal.
Engineered to stand on its own in the hotel lobby or to be hung above the dining table.
- Design Country: UK
- Material: 12 injection-molded polycarbonate primatic pentagons
- Dimensions: 23.5" diameter
- Bulb: 70W (max) E27 Bulb (not included)
- Cord: Supplied 98in black cable
- 4.9" Diameter black plastic ceiling rose included
- UL Listed
Ships in 10-14 days
More of a phone person? Call us: 877-404-6763