Helsinki Wireless Speaker
Only nature can provide materials that fully reflect the purity and simplicity of Helsinki’s Nordic design.
The fabric has been carefully woven by leading Danish textile designer Kvadrat. Specifically created to let sound pass perfectly through the woolen threads. The solid aluminum frame is molded in one piece to avoid any assembly marks or frail spots. And the leather strap has been carefully selected and crafted by Swedish leather manufacturer Tärnsjö Garveri.
Raw, pure materials chosen to fully reflect the essence of a Helsinki loudspeaker. Materials that will age beautifully.
Your Helsinki loudspeaker is simply built for a long-lasting relationship.
What others say about our loudspeakers really matter to us.
And, admittedly, it does make us a little proud when they use such words as 'extravagant sound', 'fine workmanship' and 'a class of its own’.
Click along to read GadgetMac's full review of Helsinki.
"The Helsinki is the best sounding portable wireless speaker we have reviewed so far that is not only the most unique and stylish looking, but also made incredibly well. A design that is unquestionably Scandinavian, and one that is stunningly minimalist. Simply gorgeous in every way."
A Helsinki loudspeaker is freedom of movement. A small, compact product including a powerful battery, a Bluetooth connection and a leather strap allowing you to bring your music along, wherever you go. And whomever you might be going with.
Life is a journey and you should make the most of it.
One thing is for sure: Your possessions should never weigh you down, only lift you up.
- Material: Frame/One piece diecast aluminum, Enclosure/Polycarbonate, Grills/Custom made Kvadrat textile
- Dimensions: 6.15"H x 8.25"W x 2.75" D
- Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX support • NFC pairing
- HD DSP signal processing
- 4 x TI Digital pure path amplifiers • Force Balanced Woofers
- Direct drive of speaker units • Analogue 3.5 mm minijack aux port • Lithium Ion baMery
- 8 hours playPme at normal levels
- Frequency response: 58Hz - 18khz @ +/- 3 dB Input voltage: 100Volt - 240Volt 50/60 hz
- Max. Rated power consump1on: 22 waM Standby power consump1on: Less than 0,5 waM Dimensions: Height 156 mm x Width 210 mm x Depth 70 mm
- Net weight: 1.4 kg
- Frame: One piece diecast aluminium
- Enclosure ABS reinforced
- Grilles: Custom made texPle by Kvadrat
In the Box
- Vifa Helsinki incl. short leather strap, power supply, AUX 3.5 mm mini jack cable, manual, quickguide, travel bag & warranty
Ships in 3-5 days
More of a phone person? Call us: 877-404-6763