Floral Pendant - Natural
This form is based on the structure of a geometric polyhedron. Every piece is identical, making home assembly easy. This pendant is based on a flower the photographed on the Bibulman track in Western Australia. The kitsets significantly reduce freighting, which is one of our ways of doing what we can to help preserve our beautiful sea and land environments.
David's prolific body of work has been featured in museums, private residences, commercial spaces, restaurants, coffee shops and hotels the world round. He continues to work from New Zealand as he creates designs based on inspiration pulled from the natural world. All pendants made from sustainable bamboo. Ships with 6ft of cord and canopy.
Foral 400, 600, 800 & 1000 pendants come flat-packed and is easy to assemble and install. Floral 1700 ships assembled.
- Design Country: New Zealand
- Material: Bamboo, plastic
- Floral 400 - 15.5" dia - 60W E26 Bulb (not included)
- Floral 600 - 23.5" dia - 100W E26 Bulb (not included)
- Floral 800 - 31.5" dia - 100W E26 Bulb (not included)
- Floral 1000 - 39.5" dia - 100W E26 Bulb (not included)
- Floral 1700 - 67" dia - 100W E26 Bulb (not included)
Floral Floral 400, 600, and 800: Ships in 3-5 days
Floral 1000 and 1700: Ships in 8-10 weeks (this is a special order item - cannot be canceled or returned)
More of a phone person? Call us: 877-404-6763