Black Lucite Knife/Serving Set - 14 Pieces
COLTELLERIE BERTI has a long history of steel, fire and skilled hands. It was founded as an artisan workshop by David Berti in 1895 and today, under the guidance of his great grandson Andrea, it continues its production in the Tuscan countryside, 25 miles north of Florence, Italy.
Coltellerie Berti makes handmade knives by skilled artisans using the same manufacturing techniques and materials that were used since 1895. Each knife is taken from start to finish by the same artisan and as a symbol of their pride each blade bares his or her initials.
Coltellerie Berti creates knives with integrity and authenticity that cannot result from industrialized production. The end result is some of the finest cutting tools in the world. In a word, a Berti knife is an 'heirloom'.
This is the ultimate black Lucite knife set for Kitchen and Serving. Made by hand by skilled artisans each knife is a masterpiece in-and-of-itself. Grouped together, this set is unparalleled in quality and functionality. Comes presented in a stunning wooden gift/storage box.
- Ham/Prosciutto Slicer - 10.2" blade, 15.7" overall
- Carving Knife - 8.9" blade, 14" overall
- Bread Knife - 8.7" blade, 14" overall
- Chef's Knife - 9.8" blade, 15.4" overall
- Chef's Knife - 7.9" blade, 13.4" overall
- Utility Knife - 6.1" blade, 11.4" overall
- Boning Knife - 6.3" blade, 11.8" overall
- Pesto Knife - 6.7" blade, 12" overall
- Straight Paring Knife - 4.3" blade, 8.9" overall
- Curved Paring Knife - 3.1" blade, 7.5" overall
- Tomato Knife - 4.7" blade, 9.1" overall
- Carving Fork - 7.3" tongs, 11.8" overall
- Sharpening Steel - 7.9" steel, 13.4" overall
- Flexi Fish Filet Knife - 8.3" blade, 13.4" overall
- Design country: Italy
- Material: Black Lucite/Steel
- Dimensions: 14PC set
Ships in 3-4 weeks
More of a phone person? Call us: 877-404-6763