AJ Eklipta Wall Sconce - LED
Renowned Danish designer, Arne Jacobsen created the AJ Eklipta in 1959 for public use in Denmark. Since then, the ultra minimalistic light has become an industry classic. The iconic form of the light is produced using three layers opalescent mouth blown glass that is lifted from the mounting surface to create a gentle halo of light around the fixture. This halo effect is taken one step further with the transparent edge of the opal glass shade. The AJ Eklipta produces a light that is soft and glare free.
Comes in either 8.7 inch diameter or 13.7 inch diameter size. The AJ Eklipta is suitable for residential, commercial or industrial use.
- Design Country: Denmark
- Material: Mouth blown glass, Aluminum
- Dimensions: 8.7" or 13.7" dia x 4" T
- Designed to fit over 4" recessed junction box
- LED board specifically designed for each size to optimize uniform lighting
- Continuously dimmable
- 40,000 - 50,000 hour LED light source
- cULus Listed, Wet Location, IBEW
Ships in 3-5 days
More of a phone person? Call us: 877-404-6763